Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Customer Support Team Lead
- Understanding of customer support key performance indicators
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- High level of personal responsibility
- Interest in photography
- Fluent English
Would be a plus:
- Knowing a second language (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese);
- Photographer portfolio;
- Experience working with Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Management and development support teams and overall coordination of service delivery performance, ensuring a high level of customer service
- Control the work of the support team
- Create and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Motivate team members
- Оptimize business processes
- Organize the work of departments to achieve their goals;
- Collaborate with other departments
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.