As a Partnership Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing and expanding the partnerships with Skylum’s influencers (YouTube in Japan), and Ambassadors (Photographers in Japan);
- Evaluating new Influencers in terms of traffic and potential exposure (Tier 1, Tier 2);
- Proactively planning and monitoring Japanese Ambassadors’ activity, analyzing performance, delivering and collecting content, and identifying areas of improvement;
- Monitoring Influencers’ revenue/traffic and determining which Influencer should be prioritized and focused on;
- Searching for new Influencers (ie on YouTube Japan) and managing the relationship with current influencers individually or through creative agencies.
- At least 1 year of previous marketing and influencer marketing experience;
- Experience communicating and making deals with foreign partners/publishers (Japanese preferred);
- A ‘people person’ who can form strong relationships with partners;
- Experience managing several projects at once;
- Ability to quickly adjust to new circumstances;
- Analytical mindset;
- Creative approach;
- Robust planning and optimization skills;
- Well organized;
- Openness to criticism and ideas;
- Fluent business-level of Japanese and Upper-Intermediate English or higher.
Added advantage if you:
- Have hands-on experience working with influencers on platforms such as YouTube and brand ambassadors, the methods and tools;
- Passionate about photography.
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply amazing people & product — we are waiting for your CV!