We’re looking for a high-impact Email Marketing Manager to plan and implement email marketing strategy in Japan & Korea, reporting to Chief Growth Officer and working with the Heads of Japan and Korea markets. There are tens of thousands of customers in these core markets, which came from various sources (direct from the website, via lead generation campaigns, resellers), and are in different stages of their customer journey. In your role, you will analyze and focus on the most impactful and profitable segments to deliver high-quality, actionable emails.
As an email marketing manager for the Japan & Korea markets, you are responsible for the creating and management of email marketing strategy. They are creating and analyzing marketing email blasts and writing and managing the process of translation of marketing emails (if needed). Conduct A/B tests to improve performance. Create funnels and audience segmentation—management and expansion of the existing email database.
To achieve these outcomes inside Skylum, you must have:
• At least two years of experience with email delivery systems (Active Campaign, Mailchimp, etc.);
• Intermediate or higher knowledge of English;
• Previous marketing, email marketing experience;
• Analytical, well organized, and be able to manage the project from start to finish;
• Creative mindset and be proactive in looking for new ways to grow the business;
• A great communicator/negotiator;
• Design skills and a great sense of style;
• Ability to quickly adapt to new circumstances.
Will be an advantage:
• Basic working knowledge or better of Japanese and Korean languages;
• HTML/CSS knowledge.
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply amazing people & product — we are waiting for your CV!