PPC Manager (with Focus on Social Paid Media).
You are passionate to discover effective ways of reaching your target audience. You love exploring all digital channels to understand the right media mix for driving brand awareness and demand generation. You have developed, implemented, and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products. You are focused on delivering positive ROI by designing the most effective channel mix. You love being responsible for driving website traffic and acquiring leads and converting them to paying customers.
You excel at creating a flexible paid media strategy through most popular social networks and other digital channel media placements to support the needs to growth, brand awareness, product adoption. You are an excellent collaborator who supports the company achieving quantitative and qualitative OKRs through ongoing optimization of digital media spend.
You are a fan of WOW moments and always striving towards creating such experience with the ads that you create. You are passionate about photography and maybe you’re even a photography hobbyist to some extent.
- Take complete ownership of paid social media channels on all stages from strategizing, research, exploration, managing to analysing and optimization including daily monitoring of campaign bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, and other metrics;
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items;
- Facebook/Twitter strategies creation including researching and analyzing market trends, advertising campaigns creation, analysis, monitoring, and managing;
- Non-stop A/B and multivariate testing of everything including banners, videos, creatives, landing pages, etc.;
- Analyzing and Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) including thorough conclusions and recommended next steps;
- Uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative ad campaigns;
- Communicating and collaborating with partners and teammates across the whole company.
- 3+ years’ experience in media buying (PPC/Social) for English Speaking Markets;
- Skills in conversions tracking and funnel optimization;
- Hands on experience with paid social media funnels;
- Experience with creating and launching video campaigns;
- Serious attention to detail and analytical abilities, knowledge of Google Analytics, strong Excel skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication with a special knack for telling stories in a clear, intriguing and effective way;
- Hands on with setting up proper tracking, implements pixels;
- Strong team player;
- Negotiation experience with potential publishers about rates/geos/ad formats;
- Experience with multiple platforms (e.g. Amazon, Google Ads, Facebook, Bing, Pinterest) is preferred;
- Experience with putting together creative briefs;
- Understanding of CRO & LPO. Experience with website constructors.
Will be a great plus:
- Strong analytical knowledge. Hands on experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely, Tableau, Excel;
- Successful work experience in the role of Social Media Manager / Community Manager;
- Successful cases of executing omnichannel marketing strategies;
- Basic knowledge of Figma, Canva, Hootsuite, Buffer, adEspresso, website constructors;
- Passion for photography. And you know how to make a photo look WOW;
- Active on social media (posts regularly).
From the soft skills perspective, you are:
- Team Player - you have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial & courageous - you’re always willing to take on risk and accountability for difficult job;
- With a Growth Mindset - you’re always looking for opportunities to improve and are not scared of the unknown, but instead you like doing something new that you never did before;
- Passionate and enthusiastic - you love what you’re doing and always do their best to make the best out of each initiative putting into it all your energy;
- Curious - you have an eager wish to know or learn more about something. You love experimenting. And you always ask others and yourself the question “Why?”;
- Result-driven - getting things done motivates you. It’s like rocket fuel for you;
- Customer-centric - you understand the true value of the voice of the customer and you’re always considering it while putting together paid marketing campaigns.
What do we offer:
- Possibility to work with true professionals and simply amazing people;
- Possibility to work on a one-of-a-kind photo editor — Luminar, which runs on Artificial Intelligence and makes editing fun and simple for everyone;
- Flexible schedule; working day can start at 8am or at 11 am. Also every month you will have certain amount of days for remote work;
- 21 days of paid vacation per year;
- Medical insurance and 21 day of paid sick leaves;
- Ample working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work;
- Team buildings and cool corporate parties.