Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
Our product—Luminar—a one-stop solution for editing and managing photos with unique AI tools
Skills we look for:
- 3+ years of experience with .NET development;
- WPF desktop development experience;
- Deep understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and design patterns;
Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with WinUI;
- Experience with .NET Core development;
- Experience with SQL/Relational DB’s;
- Experience with C++, C++/CLI development;
- Experience with bug tracking (Jira, etc.) and error tracking (Sentry, etc.) systems;
- Experience with DirectX development;
- Experience with CICD, Code Deployment Pipelines, GitLab;
- Photography as a hobby.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Design and build solutions with .NET Core;
- Design user interfaces with WPF framework;
- Perform unit and integration testing;
- Review existing code, evaluate bottlenecks/vulnerabilities/performance issues;
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems, and suggest modifications that may result in a permanent fix to a problem;
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing applications when needed.
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.