Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
Do you want to challenge yourself to leverage our world-class cutting-edge imaging technology and bring it to billions around the world?
Your mission is to create the best mobile applications to unleash the creativity of users.
Your tasks will be:
- Design, prototype, and deliver working solutions and features for new products;
- Create beautiful and smooth interfaces, able to profile, find and fix performance and scalability problems;
- Support, maintenance, and refactoring of existing services and applications;
- Proactively collaborate with teammates to optimize the development process and participate in resolving unclear technical requirements;
- Review the existing code.
Skills we look for:
- 3+ years of iOS application development experience;
- Strong computer science fundamentals, knowledge of OOP, software design patterns and best practices;
- Skills of writing readable, quality, and supportable code: you follow the DRY, KISS, YAGNI, SOLID principles;
- Good knowledge of CocoaTouch frameworks, Camera Framework, Core Animation, Core Image, Core Data, their features, and workarounds;
- Solid understanding of iOS application lifecycle, OS internals and mobile application optimisation;
- Solid understanding of Swift programming language;
- Experience with Unit and Behaviour testing;
- Experience in developing or to be a part of the team that created a project from scratch to App Store;
- Base knowledge of Objective-C, С++.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in cross-platform development;
- Understanding of FRP concepts (either ReactiveCocoa or RxSwift);
- Experience with Image processing and/or DSP;
- Experience with commercial photography.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.