Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography
Do you want to challenge yourself to leverage our world-class cutting-edge imaging technology and bring it to billions around the world?
Your mission is to create the best mobile applications to unleash the creativity of users.
You will be responsible for functional testing of the web-portal dedicated to the photo-editing desktop application based on image processing algorithms and artificial intelligence models, which is operated by a machine learning approach. You will be required to ensure the quality of the cloud solutions including database management, web services, web API. The role includes requirements management tasks as well as payment providers integration and content management activities.
Scope of Work
- Exploratory testing of the Skylum web portal
- MySQL data analysis
- Web API functional testing
- Gather QA/test metrics and report to the Project Manager/QA Lead
- Process requirements management tasks
- Payment providers integration
- Creation/editing the content for the web portal
- Localisation of the web portal content
- Full Scale ‘marketplace’ management, including negotiations with 3rd party providers
- Cooperation with the Customer Support Team on processing users’ feedback
- Test documentation development
- As part of an Agile delivery team, work closely with development, design, and product management to coordinate work efforts
- Relevant working experience in backend/frontend manual testing
- Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, release notes)
- Excellent math skills
- Analytical mindset
- Quick thinking, high level of diligence and a proactive attitude
- Understanding of Agile development processes
- At least intermediate English level
- Skilled in technical reading and writing
- Strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer science degree or relevant experience
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Medical insurance;
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.