Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of AI yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we can’t do it without an incredible team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for an experienced Paid Acquisition Manager to support the user acquisition efforts for our new mobile app across various media channels.
- Own and manage daily UA activities on Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, and other platforms.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns across multiple geos and optimize accordingly.
- Run A / B test to increase marketing efficiency.
- Track performance metrics and report the results to the leadership team.
- Monitor the accuracy of analytical dashboards, and define the opportunities for improvements based on observed data.
- 3+ years of experience in UA for mobile apps.
- Proven track record of achieving product-channel fit for mobile apps.
- Experience in defining test requirements & running A/B tests.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, TikTok.
- Advanced knowledge of the attribution models.
- Experience with SKAd mapping and campaign management on iOS 14.5+.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with analytical SDKs.
- Experience in ASO or SEO.
- Established connections with Google, Facebook, or TikTok account managers.
- Interest in photography, experience in the niche with a keen awareness of the mobile photo-editing apps.
WHAT WE OFFER:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools.
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp.
- Competitive salary and remote-first job.
- Medical insurance.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year.
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year.
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.
- Corporate events at least two times a year.