Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for budgeting, controlling and
reporting processes of the group of international IT companies. This roles reports to CFO.
- Budgeting and controlling
- Reporting (IFRS, US GAAP) and consolidation of the group
- Financial modelling and investment analysis
- Compliance with local laws and taxes in all jurisdictions of the group
- MS Dynamics implementation and business process optimization
- Development and improvement of policies and procedures
- Working with external auditors and advisers
- Analysis and assessment of financial risks
- 5+ years of experience in Big4 plus international companies in finance roles
- ACCA or CIMA certification
- Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP
- Advanced English
- MS Excel and Power Point, experience with MS Dynamics and Power BI is desirable
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Managing people and cross cultural experience is desirable
- Positive attitude with a high aptitude to learn new things
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.