You can easily download free trial from a product page, or just enter your email here to get it
FX Photo Studio СK is an application with a very large collection of high quality photo effects created in cooperation with pro photographers and graphic designers.
Examples include Lomo, Sketch, Vintage, Art, Grunge, 3-D, Textures, Black & White, Color Strokes, Overlays, etc.
You can mix and customize all effects; paint with them; add to favorites or hide effects you don’t use, save combinations of effects and share with others.
You’ll make photos pop up with flair and your creativity will blossom!
The CK version of FX Photo Studio has more additional features such as:
- the most diverse collection of one-click effects for all types of photography.
- distortion, Photo Styles, Sketch, Vintage and more.
- artistic style effects from pencil drawing to brush strokes to halftone.
- ability to export and import custom presets.
- plugin and Photos extension integration.
- adjustable effect amounts and masking controls.
- native RAW support with 16-bit image processing.
- batch processing.
If you want to upgrade from the standard version of FX Photo Studio purchased from the Mac App Store, please contact our 24/7 support team via email@example.com
They will send you a special link so that you’ll only pay the difference between the standard and CK version.
You can create an image file and save it in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPEG-2000, TIFА, PSD (Photoshop), PDF, or Open EXR.
In order to save the photo, please go to the Top Tool Bar, click on the Export button > Save image as and choose the desired format from the list:
At the moment, FX Photo Studio CK is available only in English. More languages are coming soon.
We know that a lot of people have several Macs in use, so FX Photo Studio CK may be installed on up to 5 computers owned by the same person. You’ll simply need to use a single email and a single activation code.
Please launch FX Photo Studio CK.
Click on the Activate button on the welcome screen and then, type your activation code + email address and click Done.
If you ever lose your activation key, you can find it here:
Enter your email address you used to activate the application under License Retrieval and hit Proceed.
FX Photo Studio CK is designed to receive all the free software updates automatically. However, if for some reason this doesn't occur, or you can make sure you're using the latest version by simply choosing "Check for updates" in the FX Photo Studio CK menu in the upper left-hand corner (near the Apple logo).
Please note that this option is grayed out only when FX Photo Studio CK asks you to "Load image(s)". First, load an image into FX Photo Studio CK, and then proceed with checking for updates.
To process many photos at once with FX Photo Studio CK, please, follow these steps:
1. Open FX Photo Studio CK and click on the Batch Processing button (or just Command + B)
2. To upload the photos, you can either click on the Load Images button or drag the files to this window
Once your images are there, hit Process
3. Set the Batch options as necessary and hit Process
Please install FX Photo Studio CK as Photos for Mac extensions by following the steps below:
1) Open FX Photo Studio CK CK at least once as a standalone app under admin user and load any image.
2) Close the app.
3) Open "System Preferences" > click on "Extensions" button > choose "Photos"
4) Mark FX Photo Studio CK
In order to use FX Photo Studio CK as Photos extension, please do the following:
1) Open “Photos”.
2) Edit a photo.
3) Click Extensions at the bottom of the editing menu.
4) Choose FX Photo Studio CK.
1. Please, launch FX Photo Studio CK and load an image.
2. Click on the app name menu (FX Photo Studio CK) in the top navigation bar near the Apple logo.
3. Choose "Install Plugins".
4. A dialog box will pop-up telling you which host applications are already installed on your system and available to accept plug-ins.
5. Select the appropriate host program(s) and Click > Install.
Please note, that this option is grayed out only when FX Photo Studio CK asks you to "Load image". First, load an image to FX Photo Studio CK, and then Install the plug-ins.
To use the plug-in inside from Aperture, please go to Photos > Edit with plug-in > Edit In > FX Photo Studio CK...