You can easily download free trial from a product page, or just enter your email here to get it
To process many photos at once with Intensify CK, please, follow these steps:
1. Open Intensify CK and click on the Batch Processing button (or just Command + B)
2. To upload the photos, you can either click on the Load Images button or drag the files to this window:
Once your images are there, hit Process
3. Set the Batch options as necessary and hit Process
The standard version of Intensify is available on the Mac App Store. While the core features are similar to Intensify CK, only CK version can be used as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture.
The Creative Kit version of Intensify also adds more Pro features like the ability to place the center of Vignette, Softness control for Structure, Dehalo control for Micro Sharpness and more.
Intensify CK also features more presets and a powerful batch processing engine.
Please install Intensify CK as Photos for Mac extensions by following the steps below:
1) Open Intensify CK at least once as a standalone app under admin user and load any image.
2) Close it.
3) Open "System Preferences" -> click on "Extensions" button -> choose "Photos"
4) Mark Intensify CK.
Yes, you can upgrade to Intensify CK by just paying the difference. Please, send us your purchase receipt from the AppStore via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will let you know how to proceed with the upgrade.
1. Please, launch Intensify CK and load an image.
2. Click on the app name menu (Intensify CK) in the top navigation bar near the Apple logo.
3. Choose "Install Plugins".
4. A dialog box will pop-up telling you which host applications are already installed on your system and available to accept plug-ins.
5. Select the appropriate host program(s) and Click > Install.
To locate your activation number, please, follow this link:
Enter your email address you used to activate the application under License Retrieval and hit Proceed.
Click on Email license and find it in your inbox.
To use the plug-in inside from Lightroom, please go to Lightroom > Photo > Edit In > Intensify CK:
You can create an image file and save it in the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPEG-2000, TIFА, PSD (Photoshop), PDF, or Open EXR.
In order to save the photo, please go to the Top Tool Bar, click on the Export button > Save image as and choose the desired format from the list:
We know that a lot of people have several Macs in use, so Intensify CK may be installed on up to 5 computers owned by the same person. You’ll simply need to use a single email and a single activation code.
To use the plug-in inside from Adobe Photoshop, please go to Filter > Skylum Creative Kit > Intensify CK:
Intensify CK is a great application that lets discerning photographers of all skill levels create powerful photographic images with unprecedented drama and detail. Precise control of contrast, structure, detail and sharpening across different tonal ranges delivers high quality results every time.
Intensify CK is available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese languages.
To use the plug-in inside from Aperture, please go to Photos > Edit with plug-in > Intensify CK...
Please note that this option is grayed out only when Intensify CK asks you to "Load image(s)". Load images into Intensify CK first, and then proceed to check for updates.
1. Please launch Intensify CK.
2. Click on the Activate button on the welcome screen and then, type your activation code + email address and click Done.
If you ever lose your activation key, you can find it here:
Enter the email address you used to activate the application under License Retrieval and hit Proceed.
3. To activate Intensify CK from inside the software, click on Intensify CK in the top menu and click Activate. Then enter your activation code + email address.
Please note that this option is grayed out only when Intensify CK asks you to "Load image(s)". First load images into Intensify CK, and then Install the plug-ins.
Use these shortcuts to speed up your creative workflow in Intensify CK:
CMD + Q - Quit Intensify
CMD + H - Hide Intensify
Alt+ CMD + H - Hide Others
CMD + O - Open
CMD + P - Print
Shift + CMD + P - Page Setup
Shift + CMD + I - Import Image
CMD + C - Copy
CMD + V - Insert
CMD + Z - Undo
Alt + CMD + Z - Redo
CMD + "+" - Zoom In Picture
CMD + "-" - Zoom Out Picture
CMD + 0 - Fit to Screen
CMD + 1 - Actual Size
Ctrl + CMD +F - Enter Full Screen
Alt+CMD+C - Enter Compare mode
CMD+L to Rotate the Image Left
CMD+R to Rotate the Image Right
CMD + M - Minimize window
"X" -Switch between the modes erase / draw
"[" - Decrease the radius of the brush by 3%
"]" - Increase the radius of the brush by 3%
"/" - Show mask in Retouch
"\" - Quick Compare
"E" - Erase mode
H- Hand Mode
B - Brush mode
G - Gradient mode