Focus is the fastest, easiest software available to help photographers add selective focus and tilt-shift effects to your photos. You’ll be able to easily highlight the most important subject in your photos and enhance your photos by redefining in-focus areas and color characteristics before sharing to popular social networks.
Focus brings you the power of professional lens effects, but you don't have to spend a fortune on expensive software or specialized equipment!
Focus is sold in two versions: one is available from the Mac App Store and works as a standalone app only. The other, Focus CK, is a key part of Skylum’s Creative Kit and works as a standalone app for Mac OS, runs as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Lightroom as well as Apple Aperture, and also will soon operate as an editing extension within Photos for Mac. There are also a number of additional capabilities only available in Focus CK which are discussed elsewhere.
Regardless of the version you choose to run, Focus features incredibly easy-to-use Presets, slider-based controls and finishing tools such as Vignettes that make it a “must-have” app in every photographer’s kit!
What makes Focus CK the most user-friendly
selective focus engine in the world?
- Expertly created software to achieve any type of selective focus or tilt-shift effect.
- Six different focus modes for all kinds of your photos.
- Use the software as a standalone app, extension or plug-in (CK version only).
- Native RAW support with 16-bit image processing.
- Support of all popular image formats (from JPEG to PSD).
- Cutting-edge editing controls for focus selection and motion blur creation.
- Powerful, adjustable custom controls.
- Adjustable crop.
- Full compatibility with the latest versions of Mac OS.
- Built-in social sharing.
- Export to other Creative Kit applications.
- And more features.