Intensify on the Mac App Store.
The standard version of Intensify is available on the Mac App Store. While the core features are similar to Intensify CK, you won’t be able to use the standard version as the plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture. The Creative Kit version of Intensify also adds more Pro features like the ability to place the center of a Vignette, a Softness control for Structure, a Dehalo control for Micro Sharpness and more.
Intensify CK also features more presets and a powerful batch processing engine.
We recommend you to download Intensify from the Mac App Store if:
- You are just starting with photo editing & need a powerful, but simple app.
- You prefer to use the app as stand-alone software.
- You’re satisfied with a standard set of tools, like presets.
- You feel you don't need other Creative Kit apps at this moment.
- You will edit photos one by one, without the batch processing.
- Your prefer to keep all your downloads within the App Store.
- You seldom work with large RAW files (over 40 MP).
- You prefer intuitive controls and navigation to get remarkable fast results.