There are several new features as well as improvement in Aurora HDR 2018 to help you create fantastic images in less time.
User Interface / Performance:
- NEW: Tone-mapping technology with reduced noise, the improved realism of initial results and faster performance re-written from the ground up.
- NEW: Redesigned User Interface
- NEW: History Panel
- NEW: Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro
- IMPROVED: up to 4x faster RAW image processing
- IMPROVED: up to 2x faster merging
- IMPROVED: 2x faster masking performance
- NEW: Lens Correction tool
- NEW: Transform Tool
- NEW: HDR Enhance (replaces Clarity ) for better sharpening and overall results
- NEW: Dodge & Burn Filter
- NEW: Image Flip & Rotate
- NEW: Blend Modes
- IMPROVED: HDR Details Boost tool
- IMPROVED: Tone Mapping Algorithm
- IMPROVED: RAW file handling (reveals more details in shadows/highlights, displays colors more accurately and reduces noise)
- IMPROVED: Custom Texture in any layer can now be a RAW file
- IMPROVED: Color Temperature
- IMPROVED: Image Radiance
- IMPROVED: HDR Structure
- IMPROVED: Crop tool
Open / Plug-in / Export:
- IMPROVED: Native RAW file support, including better DNG handling.
- IMPROVED: Sharpen on export.