Installing Plugins into Luminar
If you own additional Photoshop style plugins, those can be used with Luminar 3. This includes plugins such as Aurora HDR (for Mac and PC) and Creative Kit (Mac). You can also access many third party plugins. When Luminar is installed, it will attempt to locate any third-party Photoshop plugins installed on your system.
To use a Plugin:
- Open an image into Luminar 3.
- Click the Edit > Plugins menu
The image is opened up in the Plugin.
You can now make any desired edits.
Click OK or Apply in the Plugin to render its result and return the image as a new layer in Luminar 3.
- You can choose from Skylum plugins.
- You can choose Plugins > Other to see autodetected plugins installed on your system.
- You can choose Plugins > Other > Open Plugin… to navigate directly to an installed plugin to open it.