Using Luminar with Aurora HDR 2019
If you have Aurora HDR 2019 installed on your system, Luminar 3 is automatically installed as a plugin. This allows you to run Luminar as an add-on module when editing in Aurora HDR.
- Make sure Aurora HDR 2019 is open.
- Open an image you’d like to develop or merge a bracketed series together.
- Apply any desired edits with the Aurora HDR controls.
- Choose Plugins > Luminar 3 …
A new dialog appears to indicate that Luminar is running.
- Luminar should automatically open the image you were editing.
If needed, click the Luminar icon in your Dock or taskbar to switch to Luminar.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Luminar. Use Luminar Looks or Workspaces to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Aurora HDR as a layer.