- A scalable and adaptive user interface that let’s you work the way that you want.
- Powerful workspaces designed for specific types of photography such as Default, Black & White, Landscape, Portrait, or Street photography as well as the option to create your own custom workspaces
- Over 60 powerful one-click presets to quickly enhance your images.
- 50 image enhancement filters to refine your photos and solve image problems.
- Layers, brushes and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing.
- Customizable brushes plus a selective masking system to allow for precise control.
- A History panel to track which adjustments have been made to an image as well as quickly perform multiple undos.
- RAW, JPEG, TIFF and other popular files support for the greatest flexibility.
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone application or as a plug-in to popular host applications.
- Ability to host Photoshop plug-ins.
- Batch processing of photos to quickly improve multiple images.
Key New & Improved Benefits of Luminar 2018
There are several new features as well as improvement in Luminar 2018 to help you create fantastic images in less time.
- NEW: Quick Overlay Preset button
- NEW: Expand / Collapse mode for filters
- IMPROVED: Updated workspaces for increased efficiency
- IMPROVED: Innovative adaptive user interface, based on user needs and skill
- IMPROVED: up to 4x faster RAW image processing
- IMPROVED: up to 2x faster masking performance
- IMPROVED: Over 150% speed increase
- NEW: Dedicated Raw Develop filter
- NEW: New brush modes in layers
- NEW: Sun Rays filter
- NEW: LUT Mapping filter
- NEW: Dodge & Burn filter
- NEW: Hue Shift filter
- NEW: Matte Look filter
- NEW: Brilliance/Warmth filter
- NEW: Lens Correction tool
- NEW: Transform Tool
- NEW: Free Transform Tool
- NEW: Image Flip & Rotate
- NEW: Realtime noise reduction
- IMPROVED: RAW file handling (reveals more details in shadows/highlights, displays colors more accurately and reduces noise)
- IMPROVED: Crop tool
- IMPROVED: Advanced masking with filters
- IMPROVED: Advanced Bi-Color Toning
- IMPROVED: Advanced Cross Processing
- IMPROVED: Advanced Image Radiance
- IMPROVED: Advanced Microstructure
- IMPROVED: Advanced Split Toning
- IMPROVED: Advanced Structure
- NEW: Support other Skylum apps as plugins
- NEW: Apple HEIF files support
- IMPROVED: Native RAW file support, including better DNG handling
- IMPROVED: Sharpen on export
Download the full Luminar 2018 User Guide for Mac in PDF Format
Download the full Luminar Neptune User Guide for Mac in PDF Format