- A scalable and adaptive user interface that lets
you work the way that you want.
- Powerful workspaces designed for specific types of photography such as Default, Black & White, Landscape, Portrait, or Street photography as well as the option to create your own custom workspaces.
- Over 60 powerful one-click presets to quickly enhance your images.
- 50 image enhancement filters to refine your photos and solve image problems.
- Layers, brushes and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing.
- Customizable brushes plus a selective masking system to allow for precise control.
- A History panel to track which adjustments have been made to an image as well as quickly
perform multiple undos.
- RAW, JPEG, TIFF and other popular files support for the greatest flexibility.
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone application or as a
plug-in to popular host applications.
- Ability to host Photoshop plug-ins.
- Batch processing of photos to quickly improve multiple images.
Download the full Luminar 2018 User Guide for Windows in PDF