Please send us the contents of your Luminar Catalog folder, so that we could investigate this issue. The default location of Luminar Catalog folder is C:\Users\UserName\Pictures\
You will need to zip the folder in order to send it to us. Click here if you need help with zipping the folder.
Here's how you can send us the zipped folder:
- Visit https://wetransfer.com/
- If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription.
Simply select to proceed with the free version.
- Click Add your files.
- Select the zip file on your computer.
- After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left
of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
- In Send As select Link.
- Click Transfer.
- After the file has finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the reply
to this email.
In order to get Luminar up and running while we fix everything, follow these steps:
- Reboot your computer.
- Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is C:\Users\UserName\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for Luminar Catalog folder, search your custom location.
- Remove the Luminar Catalog folder.
- Start Luminar. This time it should open without errors.
- When adding an image folder to your Luminar catalog, specify another folder with photos (not the one you pointed Luminar to before encountering the error).
Looking forward to hearing from you.