This issue has been fixed in Luminar 3.0.1. If your copy didn't update automatically, uninstall Luminar from your computer and download the latest copy from here:
Try the following steps to get Luminar up and running:
- Make sure Luminar is closed.
- Locate your Luminar Catalog folder. The default location is C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your custom location.
- Remove the Luminar Catalog folder. Start Luminar.
Luminar prompts you to create a new catalog instead of the one you've
removed, change the default location of the catalog, i.e. place it
somewhere other than your Pictures folder. If you have an
apostrophe in the path to your catalog, place the catalog somewhere
where there's no apostrophe in the path.
If the steps above didn't help, please send us the contents of your Luminar Catalog folder, so that we could investigate this issue.
The default location of Luminar Catalog folder is C:\Users\%username%\Pictures\. If you specified a custom location for your catalog, search your
custom location. Zip the contents of the folder before sending it to
us: this way it will take up less space and will upload more quickly.
Click here for more information on creating zip files on Windows.
Here's how you can send us the zip file with your catalog:
- Visit https://wetransfer.com/
- If it's your first time visiting this website, it might ask you to purchase a subscription.
Simply select to proceed with the free version.
- Click Add your files.
- Select the file(s) on your computer.
- After you see all the files you need to send appear in the list, click the icon to the left
of the Transfer button (the icon looks like a circle with three dots in it).
- In Send As select Link.
- Click Transfer.
- After the files have finished uploading, click Copy Link and paste it into the text of your email. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to find the email form: https://skylum.com/support