There are two ways to install Luminar on your Mac. The method you choose will depend upon how you purchased Luminar.
If you bought Luminar directly from Skylum.
- Click the download link in your activation email (sent after purchase).
- Locate the installer in your Downloads folder.
- Double-click to launch the installer and begin the installation process.
- Launch Luminar.
- Click Activate on the welcome screen
- Enter the email address you used when purchasing the software and your activation key to complete installation and registration.
If you ever lose your activation key, you’ll be able to provide our support team with your email address and the proof of purchase, and they can restore the activation code for you.
If Buying from the Mac App Store.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- In the Search field type Luminar or click this link.
- Locate Luminar and click the Buy button.
- The Mac App Store may ask you to verify your ID and password.
- Luminar is downloaded to your Applications folder.
- In the Finder choose Go > Application and locate the Luminar application.
- Double-click on the Luminar app to launch and use the application.
- If you ever delete the Luminar application, you can re-download it from the Mac App Store.
NOTE: The Mac App Store version of Luminar doesn’t offer the ability to be used as a plug-in. To get a version that can, please contact email@example.com. Just provide proof of purchase and the support team will give you a version that can be used as a plug-in.
Watch a Luminar video.
Download the full Luminar User Guide in PDF Format