Working with Aurora HDR 2018 through Aperture is very similar to the way it behaves with Lightroom. To exchange a file from Aperture to Aurora HDR 2018, follow these steps:
- Make sure Apple Aperture is open.
- Choose your image(s) in Aperture from the Library that you want to work on with Aurora HDR 2018.
- Choose Photos > Edit with Plug-in > Aurora HDR 2018… or right-click on the Image and select Edit with Plug-in > Aurora HDR 2018.…
- A new dialog appears to indicate that Aurora HDR 2018 is running.
- Check the Tone Mapping box if you want to take advantage of Aurora HDR 2018’s tone mapping features.
- Click the Create HDR button to process the image in Aurora HDR 2018.
- Make any edits or adjustments as needed in Aurora HDR 2018. You can use presets to speed up your editing workflow.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to Aperture. A new file is added to your Library and stacked with the original in your Library.
- When done, click the Apply button to send the adjusted image back to your Aperture library.