Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
Role Mission: You will be responsible for developing new and improving existing machine learning models used in our product. The main tasks are somehow related to computer vision and image processing. Among the tasks that you will solve will be both classic problems: segmentation, detection, classification and other, and unique problems that do not have ready-made solutions.
- 3+ years of commercial experience, including at least 2 years in computer vision field;
- Strong understanding of machine learning: you should be familiar with the process (data collection, training, evaluation, and making iterative improvements) of building effective learning systems;
- Practical experience in at least one of the following problems: object detection, segmentation, face recognition, classification, landmarks;
- Strong knowledge of Python3, bash or similar scripting language;
- Proficiency with PyTorch or other DL frameworks and computer vision libraries such as OpenCV;
- Experience with exporting model to Core ML, OpenVINO, TensorFlow Lite and DL models conversion tools.
- Practical experience with GANs;
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets.
- Self-manageable person, able to work without supervision.
Will be a plus:
- R&D experience, comfortable with change and building throwaway work;
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms.
- Experience with classical image processing algorithms
- Practical experience with Diffusion Models.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply amazing people & product — we are waiting for your CV!