Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of artificial intelligence while leaving all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply couldn’t make it without the fantastic team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. Help us change the way people imagine their photos.
With Luminar Neo, Skylum helps artists worldwide create photos just like they imagined them.
We are seeking a highly skilled senior-level individual to lead Skylum's User Acquisition efforts through organic search. We are looking for an ambitious and professional specialist who is eager to tackle SEO tasks and discover new opportunities for growth each month. You will not be responsible for managing budgets, stakeholders, or cross-team communication. Your primary objective will be to implement and enhance our SEO strategy.
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- You are a technical specialist who consistently strives to improve your level.
- You worked with 50k+ pages of websites
- Experience in conducting SEO-audit and creating technical specifications for the technical optimization
- Understanding the main indicators of site quality and the priority of these indicators
- Experience in marketing research, collection, and clusterization of semantic core
- Experience with language websites with 10+ target markets
- A can-do, positive, inspiring attitude with an outside-the-box, innovative, and creative mindset.
- Analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with site audit tools such as Screaming Frog and backlink audit services such as Ahrefs is a must (pro level).
- You know how and for what reasons to do a keyword cannibalization report and the tasks that follow it.
- Upper-intermediate writing in English is a must.
- Implementation of an SEO strategy that will be built with an SEO lead
- Build and optimize high-quality SEO content strategy
- Internal website optimization (in cooperation with developers)
- Create an effective link-building strategy
- Finding solutions to automate and optimize routine tasks
- Monitor performance, look for growth points, formulate hypotheses, and test them
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with different CMS (WordPress/Joomla/Drupal/Typo3);
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.