We’re looking for an Email Marketing Expert with a proven track record to foster prospects engagement through high-quality interactions and nurturing at each step of their life cycle.
In this role, you will be a part of the Regional Marketing Team focused on English Speaking prospects. This team’s goal is to utilize the needs of our audience and develop long-lasting relationships with our prospects and convert them to paying customers. We believe that understanding of who our customers are, how they think and act, is crucial to our ability to provide the most engaging WOW experience across all touchpoints through well-designed journeys and excellent communications and as the result convert them to paying customers at higher rates. The primary goal of the team is to use this understanding of the audience & PoD of our product to drive higher acquisition rates and prospects engagement. In this role, you will utilize this knowledge of the audience to develop delightful communication strategies and with our prospects and execute them. You will develop and bring to market a transformative WOW customer experience that millions of users desire, but lack.
Email Marketing Expert will be responsible for design, development and execution of comprehensive communication programs with our prospective customers, entailing all aspects of the customer journey. The role requires strong organizational, execution, and analytical skills, and extensive knowledge of how to map the customer journey and design the communication map that’ll align all engagement activities into one holistic, customer centric and delightful customer experience. Hands-on experience with UX/CX, growth hacking, email marketing including deliverability, other operational best practices.
Last but not least, you’re our candidate if you are a fan of WOW moments and always striving towards creating such experiences with the communication assets that you bring to live. You will get X2 joy from this work if you are passionate about photography and maybe you’re even a photography hobbyist to some extent.
- Design and map the customer journey and customer communication for optimal prospects engagement & conversion to paying customers;
- Develop the vision of how and when we will use key communication channels to drive efficient engagement and growth;
- Collaborate with various teams in order to execute an overall prospects by engaging them with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content aligned with our promotional and brand calendars;
- Perform A/B testing on multiple campaigns to continually improve customer acquisition performance;
- Partner with Analytics to perform customer analysis, segment prospects into meaningful and actionable cohorts, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate results;
- Partner with site content marketing to develop engaging, relevant and holistic messaging across all communication channels;
- Proactively monitor industry best practices and integrate back into program;
- Design highly targeted, multi-touch nurture programs based on multiple segmentation criteria, including region, business challenge, buyer readiness, user status;
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems;
- Develop systems to gather clean, quality data and deliver insights that lead to actionable changes.
- 3+ years’ experience in a consumer facing digital marketing role with the focus on customer engagement / email marketing;
- Fluent written and oral English and overall excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Work experience for US and/or EU markets / B2C;
- Understanding of email marketing best practices including but not limited to: automation, omni-channel communication, subject lines testing, messaging, html/text, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/ anti-spam legislation;
- Strong knowledge of technical side of email marketing: you set up ESPs, designed and launched automated email schemas from scratch;
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems;
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills – ability to dynamically think of solutions to technical issues and troubleshoot;
- Experience using such tools like MailChimp, Mandrill, GetResponse, SendPulse, MixPanel, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Stripe, SalesForce, or similar.
Will be a great plus:
- Strong analytical knowledge. Hands on experience with complex automated schemas and prospects segmentation;
- Successful cases of executing omnichannel marketing communications;
- Basic knowledge of Figma, Canva, Hootsuite, Buffer, adEspresso, website constructors;
- Passion for photography. And you know how to make a photo look WOW.
From the soft skills perspective, you are:
- Team Player - you have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial & courageous - you’re always willing to take on risk and accountability for a difficult job;
- With a Growth Mindset - you’re always looking for opportunities to improve and are not scared of the unknown, but instead you like doing something new that you never did before;
- Passionate and enthusiastic - you love what you’re doing and always do their best to make the best out of each initiative putting into it all your energy;
- Curious - you have an eager wish to know or learn more about something. You love experimenting. And you always ask others and yourself the question “Why?”;
- Result-driven - getting things done motivates you. It’s like rocket fuel for you;
- Customer centric - you understand the true value of the voice of the customer and you’re always considering it while putting together paid marketing campaigns.
What do we offer:
- Possibility to work with true professionals and simply amazing people;
- Possibility to work on a one-of-a-kind photo editor — Luminar, which runs on Artificial Intelligence and makes editing fun and simple for everyone;
- Flexible schedule; working day can start at 8am or at 11am. Also every month you will have certain amount of days for remote work;
- 21 days of paid vacation per year;
- Medical insurance and 21 day of paid sick leaves;
- Ample working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work;
- Team buildings and cool corporate parties.