This is a full-time position with responsibility areas in the general sales campaigns, product updates, and regular marketing activities for the Product Marketing department at Skylum with a direct report to the Product Marketing Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Development and execution of general marketing strategies (Luminar AI pre-order, upgrade, upsell, etc.);
- Planning and management of regular marketing activities (thematic sales, product updates, regular marketing campaigns, etc.);
- Management of high-quality marketing materials production (banners, e-mails, graphics, copy, etc.);
- Cooperation and establishment of effective communication with channel managers (PPC, E-mail, Affiliate, etc.);
- Management of deadlines, budgets, assets, overall scope, and project organization to ensure project requirements;
- Representation of the Product Marketing department to the acquisition marketing and product teams and managers within overlapping activities (general sales, product updates, common marketing campaigns, etc.);
- Communication with the stakeholders to acquire content or resources needed for marketing projects;
- Regular communication with the PMM's about the overall status of marketing projects in progress and in the pipeline (including timelines, estimated efforts, resource needs, risks, issues, budget, etc.);
- Responsibility for overall marketing campaigns quality and the KPI’s achievement.
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Solid working experience with different marketing channels (Email, PPC, in-app notifications, affiliate marketing, SEO, etc);
- Strong project management skills;
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Detail-oriented and responsible;
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
What do we offer:
- possibility to work with true professionals and simply amazing people;
- possibility to work on a one-of-a-kind photo editor — Luminar, which runs on Artificial Intelligence ad makes editing fun and simple for everyone;
- flexible schedule; the working day can start at 8 am or at 11 am. Also every month you will have a certain amount of days for remote work;
- 21 days of paid vacation per year;
- medical insurance and 21 days of paid sick leaves;
- ample working space is located on Podil, and is equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work;
- team buildings and cool corporate parties.
If you are ready to generate ideas, bring them to life, and work with a great team on an innovative product, send us your CV!