A new free update to Aurora HDR 2018 - check out what is new and improved.
We’re excited to bring you another free update to Aurora HDR 2018 that adds new functionality and speed to both the Windows and Mac platforms.
Thanks for being part of the Skylum/Skylum family - we’re glad you’re here!
How to Update
The update is completely free to all Aurora HDR 2018 users, just launch the application to get it.
- Mac – Please, launch Aurora HDR 2018, on the Top Menu Bar choose Aurora HDR 2018 > Check for updates.
- Windows – Please, launch Aurora HDR 2018, on the Top Toolbar choose Help > Check for updates.
This free update brings the following new and improved features to improve your Aurora HDR 2018 editing experience:
- Improved Sliders: You can now directly enter values into a slider with the keyboard.
- Improved presets: Applying multiple presets is now handled correctly.
- Cropping improvements: The cropped state of an image is now correctly captured in the native Aurora HDR file.
- Batch process faster: We’ve fine-tuned our bracket-detecting algorithm to speed up batch processing.
- Align brackets better: We’ve updated our alignment algorithm to improve hand-held HDR photography.
- Adobe plug-in improvements: The plugins for Adobe products have been performance tuned.
- Improved cross-platform files: We’ve fixed issue with cropped photos created on Windows.
Improved user experience: We’ve refined the software to make it easier to use based on user feedback and testing.