Use Aurora HDR for free for 14 days.
7 min. to read
Luminar 4 can satisfy all your photo editing needs, and here are seven reasons why.
If you are a photographer, there's a good chance you either use or have heard of Lightroom. It is a great tool. Skylum Software makes a product that is worthy to be called Lightroom alternative, but also can be used as a Lightroom plugin. It is called Luminar 3. It's designed to work with Lightroom and other photo editing software so photographers don't have to abandon their current workflow and storage solutions to gain Luminar 3's benefits.
Here are seven reasons why Lightroom users should consider buying Luminar 3.
1. Luminar can work as a standalone application or as a Photoshop and Lightroom plugin. Luminar fully supports Adobe's plugin architecture so if you like the way Lightroom works but just want to add some of the cool features found in Luminar 3, you can do that. Installing Luminar as a Lightroom plugin is extremely easy.
2. There are 51 filters in Luminar 3 that are designed to solve a whole host of image problems. If you use just 10 percent of these filters in your regular workflow – for example, when editing in Lightroom by attaching Luminar as a Lightroom plugin, you'll get more than your money's worth. How’s that for a Lightroom alternative?
3. Luminar 3 comes packed with AI (Artificial Intelligence) that is designed to make editing your photos fun, fast and easy. Such smart enhancements can become your time-saving Lightroom alternative. Accent AI is the smartest, most intelligent slider in the world. Improve the color, details, tone and depth of a photo in seconds. Accent AI analyzes your photos and applies enhancements automatically so you don’t have to make a dozen manual adjustments. AI Sky Enhancer offers smart sky enhancement with the help of Artificial Intelligence. This filter analyzes the image and makes it easy to get beautiful results. Plus, intelligent masking limits the results to just the sky. If you have a great landscape shot that just needs some AI Sky Enhancer action, you can quickly edit it without leaving your main software, by using Luminar as a Lightroom plugin.
4. You can apply very precise RAW image edits in Luminar 3. In some cases it offers more dynamic range and can recover more details in both shadows and highlights, all while delivering better contrast ratios. You can do the same thing in Lightroom, but with much more effort. That’s why Luminar 3 is a great Lightroom alternative. It works with virtually every RAW camera format and even has support for DNG files. You can quickly edit your RAW files and then edit them further in your usual workflow if you use Luminar as a Lightroom plugin.
5. If you just want to very quickly browse through a folder of images, Luminar 3 does that beautifully and more quickly than most other software on the market. It even offers you the chance to do a QUICK EDIT to an image without importing it into your main image library. The import process is extremely easy and can be a great Lightroom alternative.
6. All edits in Luminar 3 are non-destructive. And your editing history is stored in your Luminar library automatically, which means you can return to an edit days, weeks, or even years later and pick up where you left off or easily make changes. All edits are instantly stored in the editing database, meaning no lost work or forgetting to save, a much needed feature in a Lightroom alternative.
7. Luminar 3 offers adjustments you can't find anywhere else, stepping up the game as a Lightroom alternative.
I promised you seven reasons but there are even more reasons for Luminar 3 to become your Lightroom alternative...
Before - © Daniel Kordan
After - © Daniel Kordan
Great Photography, Differently.
Thank you for downloading
Preparing your download...
Did your download not start?
Dont worry, just click here to try again.
Oops! Something went wrong. Don't worry, just click here to try again.
Find & Open
Aurora HDR Installer
Follow the instructions
to install Aurora HDR
Enjoy new photo