Discover how to create better HDR images from start to finish in this FREE webinar. Landscape Photographer, Richard Harrington will demonstrate techniques you can use when in the field and when you are in front of your computer.
Here's what you will learn.
- Essential camera settings when shooting HDR
- How to shoot better HDR images from a tripod
- How to shoot better HDR images hand-held
- Loading images into Aurora HDR
- Removing Ghosts for moving objects
- Getting the best alignment for your brackets
- How to avoid to fix noisy images and chromatic aberration
- Syncing lens corrections between layers
- Using masks for advanced details recovery
- How to avoid glows and halos
- Fixing dust and spots with Luminar
Discover more upcoming webinars!