Each week, Vanelli of the Skylum Education Team will be sharing some of his favorite Skylum Software and Photography Tips with you!
In this video, you will learn how a combination of Photoshop’s advanced selection features with the power of Luminar Flex was used to create a composite of an Aviator and a Plane. As a bonus, you will learn how to create this using Smart Objects and Smart Filters so you can replace the plane or the aviator and still keep a consistent artistic Look that can be applied to the entire series.
You will learn:
• The difference between Photoshop and Luminar
• How to plan for the proper output size for the highest quality print
• How to use Photoshop's advanced selection tools
• The benefits of Smart Objects and Smart Filters
• How to apply Luminar Flex as a Smart Filter
Great Photography, Differently.