Create a Skylum Account
Sign in your Skylum Account
Luminar 3 is to be used as a standalone application that it has all the features needed in order to take your image from beginning to end. It offers three different editing workflows:
• Library – Add folders that you want to track to your library for organizing and editing. Easily sync adjustments between multiple images.
• Quick Edit – The Quick Edit command is perfect to open individual images or a group of images for editing. You can work with these images without adding the parent folder to your library.
• Batch Processing – You can target multiple images or folders for quick batch processing. Easily apply smart Luminar Looks based on Accent AI for automatic image enhancement
Luminar Flex is for those that want to use Luminar as a plugin. It is designed to work as a plugin with several host applications. Luminar Flex offers a faster workflow, optimized for plugin users since it does not include Libraries.
Luminar Flex works as a plugin to the following host applications:
• Photoshop (Windows & macOS)
• Lightroom Classic CC (Windows & macOS)
• Photoshop Elements (Windows & macOS)
• Photos for macOS
• Apple Aperture
Both products take advantage of our powerful photo enhancement and styling filters.
Already have an account? Sign in