Global Tones LUTs, Part I
Save $201 $19 $29
Your Holiday code:
Total price: $
Secure Payment Encryption
These 10 LUTs for color grading will help you enhance your images with new moods inspired by some of the world’s most memorable destinations. Each LUT affects color tone, saturation, luminance, and contrast in different ways. Although these LUTs were prepared with landscape photography in mind, you can use them in any genre of photography. LUTs are compatible with Luminar 4, Luminar AI, and Luminar Neo, as well as Photoshop. You can even use them to color-grade your videos!
Luminar 4, Luminar AI, Luminar NEO, Photoshop
Using RAW files you will easily practice retouching tips and learn how to get photos like these.
You’ll find 10 LUTs in this pack inspired by global destinations:
- High key and icy tones of Arctic glaciers;
- Rich woodland tones of fall in Maine;
- Vibrant aquas and sands of Moorea;
- Subtle greens and teals of the Nordfjord;
- Striking colors of Jaipur, the pink city of Rajasthan;
- Warm earth tones of Borneo;
- Stark high contrast tones of South Shetland;
- Faded greens reflecting the misty rice terraces of Ubud;
- High contrast earth tones of Zhangjiajie;
- Lush greens evoking the rainforests of Manaus.
These LUTs will help you achieve great results quickly, and you can adjust them in the Mood tool.
Make sure to share your results! Use the hashtag #madewithluminar on social media so the Skylum Team can take a look at your work.
Mathew Browne is a cross-genre photographer who has gained recognition for his vibrant images spanning the spectrum of travel photography. A prolific traveler, Mathew has visited nearly 70 countries and photographs extensively for the photo location sharing platform PhotoHound, which he co-founded in 2018.
These Looks serve as the foundation for much of his wildlife portfolio, often allowing him to achieve his desired result with just one click.