Join us for a very special presentation by Master of Photography, Steve Rutherford.
With over, 72 Awards in 3 Countries, you will be getting some great insight into the world of what it takes to get into Real Estate and Architectural Photography.
Steve will be covering these topics:
1. What the Real Estate industry demands from our photography
2. What’s needed to start in real estate photography and the gear you'll need
3. Engaging with the Agent or Customer.
4. Why lighting is not the most important thing in Real Estate photography
5. Ensuring image safety and preventing data loss.
6. Transitioning to Commercial Architecture photography
7. Why Aurora HDR is perfect for Infrastructure type photography
There is a presentation of Aurora HDR at the end of the presentation.
BIO - Australian Photographer STEVE RUTHERFORD has, over the past 15 years, built himself a respectable name in the international photographic world. With a long list of awards, high demand for his creative vision and hundreds seeking his training courses and seminars, he is clearly a photographic professional on the move. Previously a special operations member at Australia's notorious Long Bay Prison, and a senior manager with the Australian Federal Police' Counter Terrorism Unit,
Steve Rutherford’s background has been as diverse as the images he captures. Steve Rutherford is recognized as a Master of Photography in New Zealand and an Associate of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography. Committed to excellence in commercial photography and the highest in print and artwork presentation standards, Steve’s work is valued by some of the world’s most respected authorities in the photographic industry.