Here are your instructions on downloading the free version of Photolemur so that you can start using it right away!
The Photolemur free version can be used for an unlimited time period. The only difference between a full version and a free one is no batch processing and export with a watermark.
1. Click on “Get Free Version” button on our page. It will initiate the download and will send you an email with the download links too.
2. Once completing the download, find the Photolemur.dmg (for Mac) or Photolemur-Setup.exe (for Windows) file on your computer. You'll find this file at the location where other files from the internet go. The default location is in your “Downloads” folder.
3. Click on the Photolemur.dmg (for Mac) or Photolemur-Setup.exe (for Windows) file and follow the installation instructions.
4. The first time you open Photolemur, choose 'Launch the free version'. Once you do that, you can begin using the free version of Photolemur.
The first thing you’ll notice about Photolemur is its ease of use. At launch, you’ll see a single window that includes the Photolemur logo followed by “Drag Photos Here or Import.”
1. Drop one or many images of any kind into the Photolemur app. Each time you do, Photolemur will analyze the imported image using a combination of computer science, artificial intelligence and yes, a bit of magic.
Note: Imported images must measure at least 800 by 600 pixels.
2. Watch the tech doing its magic.
3. Analyzed images are divided in Photolemur by a vertical bar. On the left side, you’ll see the “before” image; on the right side, the “after” image. Move the bar using your to the right and left to see how Photolemur has transformed your image.
4. Define the final look of your photos. Control the enhancement opacity with the new smart slider.
5. When you’ve imported more than one image into Photolemur, you’ll see thumbnails of all of your images set against a black backdrop. Double-click on individual images to see the details or define the final look.
6. Click on the “Export” button to save your photo. You can save your edited image to your computer or share it with others using Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Snapheal, or email. If you aren’t viewing a particular image and only see thumbnails on your screen, you can click on the “Export” button to send multiple images to your computer or elsewhere.
7. To clear your photos and begin again, click on the “Photolemur” text at the top center of the app and select “Start Over.”
As you can see, installing and using Photolemur is an easy process. We hope you enjoy!