Sometimes you might need to enlarge a picture for social media, printing, or other purposes. Why not do it in seconds in Luminar Neo?View plans
Let’s explore how you can resize a photo with precision. For example, let’s export a photo to post on Facebook, which recommends that photos be 1080 pixels wide.
• Select a photo in your Catalog that you wish
• From the File menu, choose Export.
• In the Resize dropdown menu, choose Long Edge.
• In the field below, enter the pixel dimensions
you need. For this example, we’ll enter 1080.
• Select the Color space and Format desired
(for Facebook, we recommend sRGB Color space and JPEG format).
• Click the Save button to export your photo.
24/7 technical support
30-day money back guarantee
Join community of Luminar Insiders