Use Aurora HDR for free for 14 days.
4 min. to read
Photoshop Elements is a well-known and reliable software product for arranging and processing images. Three editing modes let you quickly solve photographic challenges and create works of art in no time. A few clicks can bring superb photographs.
Aurora HDR 2017 is the best HDR plugin for Photoshop Elements 13.
The default Photomerge tool blends exposures of your photos. To get prepared to create HDR image, simply take shots of one scene at different exposure values (“EV”) and transfer them to your Mac. To merge the exposure images, follow these steps:
Launch Photoshop Elements, open the photos, click on the Enhance drop-down and select Photomerge Exposure. Click Done and enjoy the result.
The result will be a picture that looks like a natural high dynamic range image. If you are looking for a detailed and stylized HDR effect, you can further edit it in one of three modes or use a dedicated HDR plugin such as Aurora HDR - a perfect alternative to the software like Machinery or others.
The Aurora HDR plugin has a primary task of merging multiple exposures into one superb picture. The built-in tone mapping algorithm saves all the details of the scene from the darkest to the lightest. To get started:
Launch Photoshop Elements 13 and open the photo. Right-click on it, select Skylum Software and Aurora HDR Pro. Take two more actions: click Create HDR and Apply.
After creating a high dynamic range picture, you will get back to PSE again. You can then edit further, save the image or share your masterpiece with all the world.
1. Photomerge Composure. You take one element from one photo and move it to another pic. A great advantage is that Composure adjusts colors and tone of a transferred part to the tone and color of the picture.
2. eLive. You can view tutorials or just interesting reviews, watch videos that are divided into categories: news, studying tips and inspirational articles.
3. Facebook Cover. It helps to make the cover look more artistic and individual. You can directly set a new image onto your profile cover.
4. One-click effects in Quick and Expert modes. All the results are adjusted with one click. Two modes have different numbers of results.
5. HDR plugin support. PSE exceeds its default features with third-party software.
Thank you for downloading
Preparing your download...
Did your download not start?
Dont worry, just click here to try again.
Oops! Something went wrong. Don't worry, just click here to try again.
Find & Open
Aurora HDR Installer
Follow the instructions
to install Aurora HDR
Enjoy new photo