Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of artificial intelligence while leaving all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply couldn’t make it without the fantastic team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. Help us change the way people imagine their photos.
- 5+ years of PR and Communications experience, with demonstrable cases in tech
- Experience working for global companies/clients
- Natural storyteller, passionate about PR, proactive, and eager to help spread the word about us worldwide
- Portfolio of works showing your PR and communications wins
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to build relationships with media
- English — advanced level, excellent speaking and writing skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and report on the KPIs and results
- Working closely with Brand Manager to boost awareness of the company and its products.
- Staying on top of all media mentions and conversations happening around the brand and in the industry.
- Crafting press releases, media pitches, whitepapers, and media summaries
- Submitting speaking abstracts and awards nominations.
- Taking responsibility for developing and pitching stories for specific PR projects
- Assisting with and helping to coordinate special projects, including but not limited to — sponsorships, awards events, corporate press conferences, and press events, both local and abroad.
- Ensuring all press releases are up-to-date, accurate, and accessible to the media on the corporate website.
- Establishing daily monitoring and campaign reporting.
- Managing a PR agency and ensuring they meet objectives and accurately represent the company in the press by controlling the messaging around Skylum and its products, and the PR stories that are being released.
- Proactively suggest PR angles and ideas for campaigns that would help the company reach its media coverage and awareness goals.
What do we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.