Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of artificial intelligence while leaving all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply couldn’t make it without the fantastic team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. Help us change the way people imagine their photos.
Skills we look for:
- At least 6 months experience in Customer Support;
- Upper-intermediate English and German is a MUST;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of personal responsibility;
- Positive attitude :)
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Windows/Mac Operating System + experience in optimization OS’s work;
- Interest in photography;
- Photographer portfolio;
- Experience working with Photoshop and Lightroom;
- Knowledge in Zendesk;
- Analytical skills.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Handle and resolve all customers’ complaints and requests (via emails and social media channels);
- Answer technical and billing questions;
- Analyse and assess customers’ needs;
- Deliver information about benefits of the products to turn potential customers into paid ones;
- Develop the knowledge base (FAQ, etc.);
- Translate advertising materials if necessary.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.