Here’s a step-by-step guide on using Background Removal AI in Luminar Neo:
• Select an image: click the Edit tab
• Layers Properties: select the Masking tab and choose Background RemovalAI
• Selection: Select the chosen main object or choose from additional elements found in the image.
• Remove the background: Click “Remove” to initiate the Background Removal process. Luminar Neo will remove the image’s background, revealing a transparent checkbox background.
• Click Refinement Brush for additional finetuning: A Transition Mask will appear, highlighting Transition in a white checkerboard pattern, Object in orange, and Background in blue. Select a brush and apply it to refine each section.
The final image will appear with a transparent background. Use Layers to add a new background and move the layer to the bottom of the Layers palette. This will reveal the image on a new background.