We’re looking for a high-impact professional for the role of Affiliate Manager to plan, develop and manage affiliate relations and campaigns in South Korea, reporting to Head of South Korea market. Our affiliate partners are an important channel to communicate with the photographers and potential customers in the market. Hundreds of our affiliate partners benefit from earning revenue by sharing news and updates about Luminar. In the role of an Affiliate Manager you will help onboard dozens of new partners every month, ensure success of all active partners on the platform, and create programmes, such as YouTube collaborations and promotional sales, to further support and enhance partners success.
- At least 2 years of affiliate marketing experience in the software market
- Knowledge of affiliate platforms, such as Impact Radius and general program policies
- Fluent business-level of Korean and at least upper intermediate level of English
- A ‘people person’ who can form strong relationships with partners
- Creative mindset and be proactive in looking for new ways to grow the business
- A great communicator/negotiator
- Experience managing several projects at once
- Ability to quickly adapt to new circumstances
- Analytical, well organized, and be able to manage the project from start to finish
Added advantage if you:
- Passionate about photography
- Worked with influencer campaigns (such as on Instagram, YouTube, etc)
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply amazing people & product — we are waiting for your CV!