Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
The main goal of the Mobile Product Manager is to build and develop the most popular creative image and video editor in the world for iOS, iPadOS, Android, and Chrome OS. The product has to combine unique technologies, an innovative user experience, and a sleek and modern design with pleasing aesthetics, and it has to stand out on the market.
- Build a highly experienced and motivated team of developers
- Launch first version of the product for iOS and Android by April 15, 2022
- Launch the product on iPadOS and Chrome OS by September 15, 2022
- Achieve 2 million MAUs across all platforms by the end of 2022
- Receive an Apple Design Award in 2023
- Become the most popular mobile image editor in the world 2 years after launch
- Creativity and a drive for innovation: Ability to discover new and sometimes unexpected solutions to problems, question legacy solutions, and go for the best solution that others haven’t thought of
- Eye for aesthetics: A passion for beautiful products
- Teamwork: Ability to negotiate and find a personalized approach to the teammates and create the best environment for collaboration
- Strategic thinking and imagination: Ability to think big and see the whole picture in a positive way as well as to swiftly identify potential opportunities and threats from current and future technologies
- Ownership and proactiveness: Desire to take responsibility and capacity to deliver results on time
- Result-driven: A focus on achieving results and a willingness to put in overtime to make them happen
- Enthusiasm: Passion and an optimistic attitude towards work
- Ability to work gracefully with criticism and a willingness to accept new ideas
- Unafraid of challenging tasks with no clear solutions
- Market research to understand user needs.
- Launching growth mechanics and app monetisation.
- Bringing the application to operating profit.
- Develop and manage strong team.
- Scale team.
- Continuous market research to find new growth opportunities.
- Building an innovative app that will meet stakeholders' expectations.
- Working with R&D team and product designers to introduce new disruptive innovations.
- Maintain customer development process.
- Working closely with marketing on go-to-market plan.
- Scale application.
- English - Upper Intermediate and better.
- Passion to high quality design.
- Analytic mindset.
- Experience in Product Management (5+ years) and with mobile products (2+ years).
- Experience the successful launch of the mobile product from scratch.
- Experience in managing team (3+ ppl).
- Understanding of the stack process from the moment of design to the moment the app is submitted to the Play Market or AppStore.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.