Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of the Luminar X membership, as well as work with the current user base to grow the expansion revenue.
You must be resourceful, highly motivated, and possess exceptional project and organizational skills that operate effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
We work in a highly collaborative, creative environment that values each team member’s contribution toward delivering high-quality projects. You will become a part of the Product Marketing team at Skylum with a direct report to the Head of Product Marketing.
- 3+ years of Product / Product Marketing experience
- Solid experience of A/B tests managing and analyzing its results
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience with data analysis
- Proven success developing product marketing plans, messaging, and strategies
- Highly motivated self-starter who thrives working in a complex and diverse environment
- Highly effective communication and collaboration skills
- Outgoing personality who presents themselves professionally in appearance and behavior
- Ability to work cross-functionally and involve team members to drive results
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes and requests with quick turnaround
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate or higher;
In this role, you will be responsible for:
— End-to-end ownership of Luminar X membership growth and development:
- Hypotheses testing to improve current metrics;
- Inbound marketing (content strategy, email & advertising campaigns, in-app communication etc.);
- Interview our customers to develop personas etc;
- Craft Luminar X positioning and messaging;
- Improvement of current pricing and monetization strategy;
— Development and management the roadmap of marketing campaigns across owned and paid marketing channels to drive current users LTV (repeated purchases);
- Сonduct thematic sales campaigns (Black Friday Sale, Holiday Offer etc);
- Lead the in-app & marketplace revenue growth;
- Be in charge of Luminar Neo & Luminar X communities strategy development;
- Current user experience improvement in collaboration with the product manager and support team;
— Strategy and implementation of new services or products that will drive an expansion revenue:
- Go-to-market plan conduction;
- Market analysis (competitors, opportunities, potential customers & their demands etc);
- Build an effective roadmap to prioritize important features properly
- Product presentations & other marketing materials preparation;
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.