Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of artificial intelligence while leaving all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply couldn’t make it without the fantastic team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. Help us change the way people imagine their photos.
We’re looking for a strong product marketer who has experience building and executing go-to-market strategies and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to deliver business results.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience in a product company
- Experience with B2C products, GTM planning and execution, competitive analysis, pricing, and monetization testing
- Positioning, value proposition, key messaging, and content creation management experience
- Product/features launch and promo campaigns management experience
- Deep understanding of different marketing channels, including e-mail, digital paid advertisement, SEO, PR, influencer, affiliates, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities, knowledge and usage of ROMI/ROAS, ARPU, LTV, CAC, Retention, Churn Rate, and other key metrics.
- Practical experience with analytical systems (Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional collaborator and project lead.
- Drive a go-to-market strategy collaborating with functional marketing teams to deliver effective product acquisition and adoption campaigns
- Competitive analysis, market research
- Plan and manage disruptive and complex marketing campaigns that drive business impact
- Positioning, key messaging, value proposition development, and content creatives development coordination
- Initiate and control the creation of marketing copy, media, and materials
- User acquisition strategy development and channels management, collaboration with acquisition managers
- Close collaboration with the Product Manager contributing to product roadmap based on consumers feedback and competitive analysis
- Analysis of business performance with measurable outcomes and clear recommendations to cross-functional partners
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Healthy fruit snacks full of vitamins to keep you energized.
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Corporate events at least two times per year.