Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. Our award-winning software automates photo editing with the power of AI yet leaves all the creative control in the hands of the artist.
Join us on our mission to make photo editing enjoyable, easy, and accessible to anyone. You’ll be developing products with innovative technologies, providing value and inspiration for customers, and getting inspired in return.
Thanks to our incredible team of experts, we've built a collaborative space where you can constantly develop and grow in a supportive way. At the same time, we believe in the freedom to be creative. Our work schedule is flexible, and we trust you to give your best while we provide you with everything you need to make work hassle-free. Skylum is proud to be a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine not only with words but with actions. With our partners Cityswell we co-founded the Valid UA charity fund that helps rehabilitate the victims of the war. We are members of KOLO, an IT fund that provides operational assistance to the Armed Forces of Ukraine. We created an internal Charity Project that every Skylumer can join to help the Armed Forces of Ukraine and volunteer at animal shelters. On top of that, we regularly donate to various organizations to help speed up the Ukrainian victory.
We are seeking a talented and experienced PPC Manager to join our PPC marketing team. As an PPC manager, you will be responsible for acquiring new users for our main product - Luminar Neo via Google ads, Facebook ads and other paid channels. Also you'll be able to test and work with any reliable networks that can bring additional value for the product, like Snapchat, Reddit, Pinterest, RTB systems and so on.
- 3+ years of experience with Google or Facebook advertising (Senior level);
- Strong experience with paid advertising infrastructure;
- High analytical skills
- Proven track record with possible advertising ad formats, including YouTube;
- Advanced knowledge of the attribution models and Google Analytics or any other analytical tools. Tableau will be a benefit;
- Profound experience with reporting, Google Sheets or MS Excel.
- Focused & detail oriented;
- Balanced & Persistent;
- Team player;
- Willing to experiment, will take the risk if the odds are right;
- Well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision and works well with all staff levels.
- Manage and review the prospecting & retargeting campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook:
- Deep work with Google Search
- Google Display
- Google Shopping and Performance Max campaigns management
- All types of Facebook Ads campaigns
- YouTube TrueView
- Manage prospecting & retargeting in other paid networks like TikTok, Bing, Reddit, etc.;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
- Manage Display network placements through Google Ads;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies to acquire new customers;
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with software, product companies;
- Connections with Google or Facebook managers (Dublin, Kyiv, Warsaw, etc);
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Sketch, Lightroom or different photo editors
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll quickly call friends;
- The choice of working remotely or in our cozy office space located in Kyiv’s Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- The office is prepared for productive work in any conditions, including blackouts, since there are Starlinks, uninterruptible network connections, and two internet providers.
- There are also additional co-working spaces for the team in Lisbon and Warsaw.
- Medical insurance (for UA-based employees);
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Paid psychological support (6 psychotherapy specialists to choose from)
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.
If you are looking forward to working with true professionals and simply wonderful people and create an amazing product — we are waiting for your CV!