Use Aurora HDR for free for 14 days.
29 min. to read
Before launching Luminar Flex a few weeks ago, we did a little research to see what plugins for Photoshop are currently available on the market.
We’ve collected over 100 different plugins that might be useful for photographers, designers and anyone who works with Photoshop.
- For photographers (1-53)
- For designers (55-103)
1. Luminar Flex - This plugin offers unique and powerful editing features to help photographers elevate the creativity of their images. Luminar Flex features AI-powered technologies, incredible adjustments and effects that can’t be found anywhere else.
2. Topaz Adjust - Adds a dash of magic to your photography. Apply anything from simple photo enhancements to complete stylistic makeovers.
3. Realgrain - Inimitable toning, film, and grain effects plug-in.
4. Nik collection - Is a series of 7 plugins, providing filters, rendering and photo retouching tools. The plugins include:
Color Efex Pro - Offers a range of 55 filters for color correction, retouching, and creative photo effects.
Silver Efex Pro - Is a plugin that converts color photos to black and white.
Viveza - It lets you easily adjust the color and tonality of your images.
Analog Efex Pro - Applies classic cameras, films, and lenses effects to your photos. HDR Efex Pro - An HDR imaging tool to create from natural to artistic image looks.
Sharpener Pro - Enhances subtle details and textures to create images in a distinctive style.
DFine - It improves your images with noise reduction tailored to your camera.
Price for a pack: $69
5. Exposure X4 - is a non-destructive RAW photo editor and organizer that enables you to create beautiful images and master your workflow. It also works as a plug-in for Lightroom and Photoshop.
6. Topaz B&W effects - is a software plug-ins that helps you convert color photos into beautiful monochrome images. It uses a unique B&W conversion engine that emphasizes tone and texture in order to help you get B&W images that pop.
7. Topaz Clean - helps you make surfaces look great, while still preserving original texture and detail.
8. On1 Effects - By using this plugin you gain access to hundreds of stackable filters, presets, borders, and textures to help create your style. Whether you're looking to add an HDR look, convert to B&W, bring out more detail, reduce noise, or enhance a portrait.
9. Topaz InFocus - The Topaz InFocus plug-in pairs the latest advancements in image deconvolution technology with superior sharpening capabilities to improve overall image quality by reversing blur while restoring, refining and sharpening image detail.
10. Detail in Studio - it sharpens and brings out details of photos.
11. Texture Effects in Studio - Texture Effects streamlines the workflow for creating layered texture images. You can quickly achieve a variety of textured, toned, and lighting effects.
12. GRFX Studio Pro - It’s aimed to cut down photo-editing times with a suite of tools and presets to quickly apply to photos. It contains 792 digital image effects in one product suite. It works both as a stand-alone app as well as a plugin.
13. ON1 Photo RAW - This software combines the abilities of both raw development and photo editing software. You can quickly browse, organize, manage your photos as well as edit and add photo effects.
14. Fixel Contrastica 2 - Fixel Contrastica is a plugin for Photoshop for photographers who want to add the necessary contrast to their artworks.
15. Photolemur 3.0 - Powered by Artificial Intelligence, Photolemur analyzes and improves all your shots. When you don’t want to spend time on editing, simply drag & drop your pictures to the app, and let technology do the work.
16. Perfectly Clear Complete - Photo editor with a set of automatic correction presets for Windows&Mac.
17. AirMagic - The world’s first fully automated AI-powered enhancer for Mac & PC, created for drone and aerial photography. It resolves all issues inherent to aerial photography in one move. No more tiring photo editing that requires time, special knowledge and expensive software.
18. Portraiture - Portraiture focuses on getting perfect skin texture without losing any detail. No need for complex masking or even the healing brush.
19. PortraitPro - PortraitPro does everything you can imagine, from applying realistic digital makeup to face-sculpting. Using Artificial Intelligence, PortraitPro enhances every aspect of a portrait for beautiful results.
20. Beauty Box Photo - It allows you to quickly and easily erase skin blemishes and wrinkles, even out skin tones, and reduce shine – achieving a consistently professional result.
21. Aurora HDR’19 - Aurora HDR is the world’s most advanced HDR photo editor, enjoyed by millions of photographers. The revolutionary Quantum HDR Engine™ delivers rich and realistic color processing. Enjoy an unparalleled user experience that’s powered by award-winning editing tools; plus it’s the only HDR photo software, named “Best App of the Year” by Apple.
22. Photomatix Pro - Photomatix is software for HDR photography. It offers more options and includes advanced features such as batch processing and selective deghosting.
23. HDR Darkroom 3 - HDR Darkroom is designed to minimize the work in producing sophisticated looking HDR images. It makes the HDR imaging workflow easy.
24. Hydra - Hydra lets you easily create beautiful high-dynamic-range (HDR) images from a set of exposures, effectively capturing both dark and bright subjects to make it more natural or to enhance scene drama.
25. EasyHDR - EasyHDR is High Dynamic Range image generation and tone mapping software. It has all the features needed in HDR image processing, including input photo-alignment, lens correction, ghost removal, and noise filtering.
26. Blow Up 3 - Blow Up keeps photos crystal clear during enlargement. It is amazingly sharp.
27. ON1 Resize 2018 - is the ultimate image resizer for when you need the highest quality enlargements — with Genuine Fractals® technology — to resize your photos for print. You can quickly resize photos without loss of sharpness or detail.
28. BenVista Photozoom Pro – It’s a software solution for enlarging and downsizing digital photos and graphics. Even noisy, compressed originals can be enlarged successfully.
Price: € 159.00
29. Noiseware - Award-winning noise suppression software tool designed to decrease or eliminate noise from digital photo or scanned images.
30. Ximagic Denoiser - is a Photoshop plugin for image noise reduction. It provides seven different methods for noise reduction.
31. Neat Image Pro - is engineered to reduce the noise in your digital images. It can also minimize film grain, JPEG compression artifacts, and other imperfections.
32. Topaz DeNoise™ - Removes distracting image noise while preserving image detail so you can shoot in any destination.
33. Glow in Studio - is a unique photography plugin that will push the limits of your creativity with unique lighting effects. It offers everything from eye-popping brilliance to subtle, ethereal light.
34. Impression in Studio - Impression helps make your photos more expressive by authentically turning them into art, the way a real painter would.
35. Simplify in Studio - The simplify pack consists of the Abstraction, Edges, and Quad Tone pro adjustments. It helps to turn your photos into works of art.
36. Snap Art - it helps you to transform your photographs into beautiful works of art that look they were made by a human, not a computer.
37. Mehdi Plugins - is a set of Photoshop plugins for photographers. For instance, Sorting Tiles plugin imitates vaguely painting. The following are some of the other plugins available within this package: Absolute Color, Curves 3, Edges Fix, Grain Natural 2, Posterizer, and Eraser Classic.
38. Flexify 2 - It’s a plug-in for panoramas, polyhedra, and maps. It bends spherical panoramas into dizzying new shapes. With HDR support, stereographic little planets, cube maps, cartography, polyhedra, and zenith/nadir retouching formats.
39. Fractal Flames - Fractal Flames is a plugin based on fractal work created by Scott Draves in 1992. It helps you to create stunning fractal images in different colors.
40. Halftone Creator - It allows you to create a halftone effect using any image. This halftone pattern generator applies a halftone pattern to anything you're working on.
41. JPEGmini Pro - Is a photo compression application designed to reduce overall file sizes without sacrificing image quality, resolution, or format. Capable of reducing your JPEG file sizes by up to 5x, this tool provides an efficient solution for freeing up hard drive space and shortening upload times.
42. Super PNG - SuperPNG is a free, open-source Adobe Photoshop plug-in for using PNG files. It has more comprehensive support for the format than Photoshop's included plug-in and provides control over alpha channel handling.
43. Avenza Geographic Imager - Geographic Imager makes it easier to work with geospatial images in Photoshop. It supports a variety of spatial image file formats and lets you use Photoshop’s suite of editing tools on them while constantly and automatically updating the spatial properties of the image.
44. TinyPNG - This plugin lets you save your compressed JPEG and PNG images directly from Photoshop.
45. Topaz ReMask - Makes the use of masks more intuitive for users. ReMask doesn’t need tedious brush work to get a high-quality mask. You only need to roughly outline your subject and press ‘Compute’.
46. Fluid Mask 3 - This tool is simply fantastic and provides an unparalleled level of control and accuracy over masks. Using the tool you can easily cut out an object such as people – it even works well with tricky details such as hair and fabrics.
47. Infinite Color Panel - It was created to make color grading fun, easy, but most importantly, produce intricately beautiful results. This tool will help guide you in seeing the color possibilities your image has, so it can guide you into deciding on what you really like in the fastest possible time.
48. Griddify - Guides can help with image element alignment. Moreover, this plugin can’t help with image balance and ensuring that vertical and horizontal lines are straight.
49. Ximagic Quantizer - is a Photoshop plugin for image color quantization (color reduction) & dithering. It reduces the number of colors in an image but doesn't change an RGB image to indexed color.
50. Ximagic GrayDither - is a Photoshop plugin to reduce color/grayscale images to n-level gray using dithering.
51. Light - Light allows you to add shadow patterns into any image using the gobos of Gamproducts and Rosco. Light can be added to a scene where none existed before just as if you were adding light at the time of shooting.
52. Digimarc - this plugin is intended exclusively for photographers to protect ownership of images. It embeds an imperceptible Digimarc Barcode that persists through file copying, format changes, encryption, and decryption, as well as image manipulations.
53. Tych Panel - Tych Panel is an extension for Adobe Photoshop that automates diptychs and triptychs creation. It supports an arbitrary number of layouts using a row/column compositing paradigm.
54. Filter Forge - a standalone program and a plugin for Adobe Photoshop that allows you to build your own filters. It gives you access to a huge online repository of user-submitted content.
55. PSD Recover - This plugin lets you grab image layers from any PSD/PSB file. Also, it lets you open PSD created by the newest versions of Photoshop, in older Photoshop versions that cannot read them directly. Most importantly, it can usually recover image layers from corrupted PSD files that Photoshop won't open.
56. Avocode - is a design hand-off tool to open, share, inspect and collaborate on Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Figma designs.
57. Mockplus iDoc - Mockplus iDoc is a faster and simpler product collaboration design platform. The main user group for Mockplus iDoc includes product managers, designers, and developers.
58. Craft - Craft is a suite of free plugins for Sketch and Photoshop that help streamline your design workflow by automating tedious actions and pulling in realistic sample data.
59. Fontself Maker for Photoshop CC - is an extension for Illustrator and Photoshop CC that lets you turn any lettering into OpenType fonts in minutes.
60. FontExplorer X - is the simple, speedy way to find and organize all of your fonts. It not only supports all commonly used desktop font formats, but it can also help you organize your Web fonts.
61. Suitcase Fusion - It helps you to organize your entire font collection into a single, searchable location with a professional font manager.
62. CSS3Ps - free cloud based photoshop plugin that converts your layers to CSS3.
63. Ink - Ink is a Photoshop plugin that helps you by providing a few extra pieces of important information about your mockups by documenting your layers.
64. Layrs Control - Layrs Control is a free plugin that houses a collection of scripts to make the more mundane tasks in Photoshop. It provides seven main features, including a layer name editor and options to remove any unused effects, flatten all layer effects, delete empty layers to cut down the file size, and rasterize smart objects.
65. SVG Layers - SVG Layers is a Photoshop plug-in that enables you to open, edit, and save SVGs as vector layers. This lets you take full advantage of Photoshop as a vector editor, and allows for a simpler and more efficient workflow.
66. Renamy - Renamy’s flagship feature is the selection and renaming of multiple layers in a single click. After the rename is complete it records the name you used as a tag, making it easy to find those layers.
67. Composer - This plugin lets you update similar elements across all layer comps so that you don’t need to go through them individually.
68. RH Hover Color Picker - a fast, light, modern, discreet color picker for Adobe Photoshop CC.
69. MagicPicker - is a color management plugin. That provides you with control color temperature tool, unique color wheel. It also helps you generate color schemes and offers a compact mode to save screen space.
70. Coolorus 2 - Coolorus is the color wheel plugin. It boosts your speed and consistency when choosing colors and even saves your color-picking history on the fly. The UI is simple to understand and exceptionally responsive to fast color picking.
71. Swatchy - is a small plugin that makes it possible to organize your color swatches into folders.
72. Prisma - Prisma synchronizes your colors between multiple PSD files. It connects your layers once and recolors them together.
73. BrushBox - BrushBox organizes brushes and tool presets into groups with drag-and-drop, just like the Layers panel.
74. ParticleShop - The Photoshop brush plugin that powers you with strokes of genius. It uses Corel's Painter Particle brush technology to create photo-realistic effects to artistically enhance photos, designs, and illustrations.
75. Lumenzia - is a mask extension that adds urban-style filter effects to images. The plug-in supports various effects for adjusting brightness and area range, and can also customize the adjustment area.
76. Digitalizer II - turns any picture into a set of symbols, digits or meaningful text and it can be used to creatively stylize text with minimal effort.
77. RichText - This filter lets you add multi-line text and/or paragraphs to Photoshop compositions and apply effects for impact and interest.
78. Eye Candy - Eye Candy 7 renders realistic effects like Animal Fur, Smoke, and Reptile Skin. It helps you quickly explore and design looks.
79. Texture Anarchy - Is a set of Adobe Photoshop filters for creating textures and borders. The Texture Anarchy filters create both 2D and 3D textures, so you can create a variety of seamless, infinite textures that range from realistic and organic to design-appropriate.
80. Long Shadow Generator - A photoshop extension to create a long shadow with one click.
81. Engraver III - it lets you turn any picture into an impressive old-style engraving with just a few mouse clicks.
82. IcePattern - IcePattern creates beautiful designs of winter ice patterns on window glass.
83. Spot Wash Halftone - it allows you to create professional quality halftone textured weathering, surface, and tactile effects.
84. Permanent Press - it helps you to create a professional quality vintage offset, letterpress, and silkscreen analog printing effects on any image in Photoshop.
85. Flood 2 - it allows you to create realistic watery reflections with control over waves, ripples, and perspective.
86. Flexify 2 - it’s a photoshop plug-in for panoramas, polyhedra, and maps. It bends spherical panoramas into vertiginous new shapes.
87. Shadow - Shadow is an advanced shadowing plug-in that uses 3-D geometry to cast realistic shadows.
88. StippleArt - is a plug-in that converts grayscale and color images into formal stipple art or artistic dot patterns. The result, a pure black-and-white stipple drawing or an artistic color dot interpretation.
89. Kubota dashboard - it gives you access to over 600 actions, borders, and textures via easy-to-use Kubota dashboard for Photoshop.
90. Pexels Plugin - The Pexels plugin gives you access to Pexels' extensive library of stock photos from within Photoshop.
91. SplashHolder - It gives you access to the Unsplash stock library so you can get Unsplash’s images directly in Photoshop CC.
92. Shutterstock plugin - You can now access the entire Shutterstock library within Adobe Photoshop.
Price: free, but you need to have Shutterstock subscription
93. Getty Images plugin - It lets you add unparalleled video, photos and vectors from Getty Images without leaving Photoshop.
Price: free, but you need to have Getty Images account
94. FlatIcon - Use the FlatIcon plugin to quickly find the icons you need for your design. It is compatible with the majority of programs, including Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Finder.
95. FontAwesome - FontAwesome is a free and easy to use web font icon that can be used directly in Photoshop.
96. EasyMockups - is created to help you automate your iOS design presentation. It comes with 10 unique mockups to choose from.
97. Velositey 2 - is a plugin for creating mockups and prototypes. It uses presets and templates to streamline the design process. Compatible with Photoshop CS6, CC & CC 2014.
98. Perspective mockups - With the Perspective Mockups Photoshop plugin installed you can turn any flat graphic into a great looking perspective. Simply remove the background from your artwork and run the perspectives for great results!
99. PixelSquid - It allows you to easily add and spin 3D objects directly to your designs. No 3D skills required.
100. Cover Action Pro - This plugin allows you to create beautiful product covers without the need for a professional photographer or graphics designer cover.
101. Descreen - Descreen plug-in is used for descreening images that have been scanned from printed sources (such as newspapers, magazines, books, postcards, etc). Descreening prevents moiré patterns.
102. QR Code Generator - this plugin generates QR codes as vector masks which you can edit and use in your designs.
103. Uber plugins - is a set of extensions for any situation. For instance, UserPics is a collection of 100 free sample avatars for your user interface design. UberColumns - this script helps you to divide your paragraph text into columns. UberMapper allows you to place Google Map into your Photoshop document.
104. GuideGuide - lets you quickly and easily create grids and manipulate guides with a consistent UI in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and Adobe XD.
Thank you for downloading
Preparing your download...
Did your download not start?
Dont worry, just click here to try again.
Oops! Something went wrong. Don't worry, just click here to try again.
Find & Open
Aurora HDR Installer
Follow the instructions
to install Aurora HDR
Enjoy new photo