You can easily download free trial from a product page, or just enter your email here to get it
Aurora HDR 2017™ is the world's most complete and powerful HDR photo editing software. Here are the top reasons why we’re confident it will become your favorite:
1. Aurora HDR 2017™ brings every tool imaginable to create beautiful HDR photos. You don't need any other software, like Photoshop or Lightroom to get the results you want. Moreover, you won't find a complete set of tools like this in any other HDR software.
2. Aurora HDR 2017™ combines Skylum's proprietary tone-mapping algorithm with Trey Ratcliff's amazing photography vision. You'll achieve highly realistic, high quality natural photographic results in no time.
3. You get scores of high-quality, carefully crafted presets that will give your photos an amazing HDR look in a single click. You don't have to be a professional photographer, or know every tool, to start getting incredible results with this software.
4. Aurora HDR 2017™ features a unique layer system that supports blend modes, custom textures and using original exposures as source images. Image Radiance, brushes, masks, lighting, vignettes and much more help you achieve any artistic vision.
5. Aurora HDR 2017™ works as a standalone app, as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom and Apple Aperture, or as a Photos for Mac extension. The bottom line is that Aurora HDR 2017™ is available anywhere you edit photos.
6. Skylum is known for industry's best customer support and user education. You get 24/7 support and a guaranteed reply within 24 hours (usually faster). Plenty of tutorial videos, user manuals and other educational materials like blog posts and recorded webinars will help you get up to speed with Aurora HDR 2017™ in the shortest period of time possible. Visit aurorahdr.com to get everything you need or contact our friendly support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Satisfaction and money-back guarantee. We know you'll love Aurora HDR, but if for some reason you're not quite happy, there is a 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked.
!Aurora HDR™ is a joint project between Skylum and Trey Ratcliff to produce the most powerful, simple and fast HDR photo editing software in the world. Using Trey’s vast experience with the current tools in the market, and advanced technology from Skylum, Aurora HDR™ is state-of-the-art software to help photographers of all skill levels make amazing high-dynamic-range photos.
Aurora HDR™ contains every imaginable tool needed to produce high-quality HDR images, as well as one-click presets, support for layers, custom textures, native RAW support and more features that will appeal to every photographer.
Yes! When opening a source image, simply choose one photo instead of multiple exposures. Aurora will then display all editing tools and controls whose effects can be applied to a single photo. Notably missing will be tools related to tone compression (a function only required when blending multiple exposures together).
Even though you can use the software with just one photo and get some great results, for the best HDR results, we recommend you import multiple exposures.
Aurora HDR 2017 is the latest version of Aurora HDR, a joint project between Skylum and Trey Ratcliff to produce the finest HDR software in the world.
You're welcome to check detailed side-by-side comparison of different version of Aurora HDR™ here: https://aurorahdr.com/versions
High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography is a popular photographic technique designed to overcome the limitations of image sensors in digital photographs. This process utilizes multiple exposures of the same subject, each shot at different exposure values (“brackets”).
Those are then automatically merged into a single shot which encompasses a greater exposure range.
Aurora HDR 2017™ is the latest version of Aurora HDR, a joint project between Skylum and Trey Ratcliff to produce the finest HDR software in the world. Using Trey’s vast experience with the current tools in the market, and advanced technology from Skylum, Aurora HDR 2017™ is state-of-the-art software to help photographers of all skill levels make amazing high-dynamic-range photos.
Aurora HDR 2017™ contains every imaginable tool needed to produce high-quality HDR images, as well as one-click presets, support for layers, custom textures, native RAW support and more features that will appeal to every photographer.
Trey Ratcliff is the world’s most renowned HDR photographer, with over 14 million fans and over 115 billion views of his images on his website www.stuckincustoms.com, Google +, Facebook and other outlets. When Skylum looked to create the best HDR software ever, we turned to Trey to assist at all stages. Together we agreed on a class-leading feature set, interface design, workflow and more.
Of course, both Skylum and Trey’s team will continue working on future versions of Aurora HDR 2017™.
Here is the list of new & improved features of Aurora HDR 2017™:
In order to create a High Dynamic Range (HDR) photo, Aurora HDR 2017™ combines multiple photos of the same scene taken at different exposure values. This is known as a “bracket.” For example, a 3-shot bracket might consist of a photo taken at +1 stop of exposure, 0, and -1 stop of exposure — one lighter, one neutral, and one darker.
When these exposure brackets are merged into a single image, the exposure range will naturally be much greater. It will be very close to what your eyes see.
That's right. The capabilities of Lightroom are very good, but Aurora HDR 2017™ is much more advanced for HDR photo creation. You can still use Lightroom to organize photos and to process some of them that don't call for HDR. You can also use Aurora HDR 2017™ as a plug-in for Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture.
In addition, Aurora HDR 2017™ offers over 70 presets with live previews that deliver fantastic results with a single click. This is not available in either Adobe Lightroom or Adobe Photoshop.
Yes, Aurora HDR 2017 ™ will work as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Photoshop Elements and Apple Aperture. It will also let you export images to social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr; share photos to gallery sites like SmugMug and 500px and export to Photos for Mac and other Skylum applications that are part of Creative Kit 2016.
The answer is YES. You can use Aurora HDR 2017™ as a Photos editing extension.
However, because the current version of Photos for Mac doesn’t permit any photo editor to open up multiple images, Aurora HDR 2017™will only allow you to edit a single photo. As soon as Photos for Mac supports multiple images, we will support them!
We know that a lot of people have several Macs in use, so Aurora HDR 2017™ may be installed on up to 5 computers owned by the same person. You’ll simply need to use a single email and a single activation code.
Aurora HDR 2017™ is available in English, German, Spanish and Japanese. More languages are coming soon.
The short answer is YES, there will be a Windows version, although we don't have an exact timeline yet. We want to make Aurora HDR 2017™ the best HDR software on all available platforms and Windows support is definitely one of our main goals in 2017.
1. Launch Aurora HDR 2017™.
2. Click "Activate" on the welcome screen and enter your email + activation code. If you ever lose your activation key, you'll be able to provide our support team with your email address and restore the activation code.
3. To activate Aurora HDR 2017™ from inside the software, click on Aurora HDR 2017™ in the top menu and click "Activate". Then enter your activation code + email.
First of all, please make sure your Mac OS is not older than 10.11.
To install Aurora HDR 2017™ as a Photos extension, please follow the steps below.
1. Launch Aurora HDR 2017™.
2. Launch Photos application and open the image you want to edit in Aurora HDR 2017™.
3. In the top-right corner click on Edit > Extensions.
4. Select Aurora HDR 2017™ as an extension for editing photos.
5. Finally, Aurora HDR 2017™ will be available as an extension in Photos.
YES, with the new Aurora HDR 2017™you’ll spend less time, and make way more amazing HDR photos. The smart tech will automatically group your brackets, apply the necessary effects and produce fantastic results. All you’ll need to do is to pick the original photos and click SAVE at the end.
You will see the "Batch processing" option after launching Aurora HDR 2017™.
You can also start batch processing if you have Aurora HDR 2017™ open by clicking on the "Batch Processing" button in the top left corner or simply by using combination CMD+B.
When working on an Image, choose Filter > Skylum Software > Aurora HDR 2017.
Please note, according to Photoshop's functionality, you can export only 1 photo at once directly to Aurora HDR 2017™ plug-in.
Please note that this option is grayed out only when Aurora HDR 2017™ asks you to "Load image(s)". First load images into Aurora, and then proceed to check for updates.
1) Make sure that Lightroom/Adobe Photoshop/Aperture is closed.
2) Open Aurora HDR 2017™ in Standalone mode.
Note: This option will be grayed out until you load the photos into Aurora HDR 2017™.
3) In the upper left corner of the screen, click on Aurora HDR 2017™ > Install Plug-ins...
4) From the Installation Menu, click on "Uninstall" next to Lightroom/Adobe Photoshop/Aperture > Done.
5) Quit and restart Aurora HDR 2017™. Then choose Aurora HDR 2017™ > "Install" Lightroom/Adobe Photoshop/Aperture plug-in > Done.
6) Open Lightroom/Adobe Photoshop/Aperture.
The short answer is YES, Aurora HDR 2017™saves full EXIF info.
EXIF Data is comprised of a range of settings such as ISO speed, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, camera model and make, date and time, lens type, focal length and much more.
When working on an Image, choose Photos > Edit with Plug-in> Aurora HDR 2017...
Please note that this option is grayed out only when Aurora HDR 2017™ asks you to "Load image(s)".
Try to load images to Aurora HDR 2017™ first, and then install plug-ins.
When viewing an Image in either the Library or Develop modules in Lightroom, please right-click on the image > Export > Export... > Aurora HDR 2017 > Open original images or Use TIFF. with Lightroom adjusters.
Also, you can use Command + Shift + E to gain access to Export options faster.
Please note, that after you apply the changes in a plugin mode of Aurora HDR 2017™, you can always find your photo in Lightroom's Catalogue > All Photographs.
Depending on the "Sort by" option, your photo will be the first/last one in the list of images.
Custom textures you've downloaded can not be imported and permanently stored into Aurora HDR 2017™. However, here's a brief guide on how to use a custom texture during an editing session:
To choose a custom texture from a file for a layer, click the "+" in Layers menu, choose the "Custom Texture". An Open file dialog box will appear, from which you can select an image. To control the texture mapping mode, you can configure the context menu "Texture Mapping” to Fill the Screen or Scale to Fit.
The cropping tool is available in Aurora HDR 2017™ only when it is launched in a stand-alone mode. This is because cropping functions are available in the host applications.
Aurora HDR 2017™ is designed to receive all free software updates automatically. However, if for some reason this doesn't occur, or you want to make sure you're using the latest version, simply choose "Check for updates" in the Aurora HDR 2017™menu in the upper left-hand corner (near the Apple logo).
In order to install one-click presets into Aurora HDR 2017™, follow these simple steps:
First, select the menu item "File > Show Presets Folder." It displays the folder with the current preset of the application. This folder allows you to see your current presets. All presets in this folder appear in the User and the All Presets categories.
To import your presets into Aurora HDR 2017™, just copy the files into the new presets folder.
To delete a preset, you can simply remove the preset file from the presets folder.
If you purchase Aurora HDR 2017™ from www.aurorahdr.com, you can return the software within 30 days and get a full refund. You must present proof of purchase and any other materials as requested by the Aurora Team.
If you purchase Aurora HDR 2017™ through one of the partners or authorized resellers, you must obey the terms and conditions of that partner or authorized reseller. In this case, refunds are made through the partner or an authorized reseller.
You can pre-order Aurora HDR 2017™ for a special price + you will get fantastic bonuses from photo industry leaders!
What is included?
If you have purchased Aurora HDR 2017™ from our web-site, you'll receive an email within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. However, if you don't receive it, don't worry. Just reach us at email@example.com for an activation key (do not forget to specify your billing e-mail).
Also, you can easily retrieve your license here: https://skylum.com/support
If you are using the AppStore version of Aurora HDR 2017™ - there's no license key for this version.
In order to install the app, just run the App Store app, log in with your Apple ID and go to the Purchases tab. You'll see a list of the apps you've already purchased, with an Install button next to each one - click the button to install.