As you work with layered photos, you may decide that you want to create a merged copy of those layers. Perhaps its to apply additional effects, or maybe to mask and blend the layers together. Luminar calls this feature a stamped layer, and it simply means that all of the current layers and filters combine to a new layer at the top of the Layers panel.
Here’s how to create a stamped layer.
- Open an image within Luminar.
- If hidden, open the Layers panel.
- Design using Adjustment and Image layers as you wish.
- When ready to merge layers, click the + button at the top of the Layers’ section and choose Create New Stamped Layer.
- The new layer based on all the others is at the top of the Layer stack. Feel free to use options like masks, blending modes, or additional filters to process.