Create a Skylum Account
Sign in your Skylum Account
A logo or watermark is an excellent way to brand an image before you post it to the Internet or make a print. You can use the Add Image command to place a watermark or logo above a photo. Let’s learn how you can load a photograph or scan of a signature. In this example, the image is black text on a white background.
5. Let’s turn the logo to white text over a black background. We’ll do this by applying a Curves filter to the logo layer.
6. Invert the curve by reversing the white and black points.
7. To scale the watermark, click the Free Transform Tool or press Cmd + T.
8. Click the Lock icon in the Info Bar to prevent unwanted distortion.
9. Drag a corner handle to resize the logo. Drag in the center to position. Resize and position the logo to taste
10. Click the Done button when satisfied to position the logo.
11. You can also experiment with different blending modes to remove the background color. For example, you can use screen to remove a black background and multiply to remove a white background.
Already have an account? Sign in