Photoshop Elements is one of the easiest photo editors ever devised. The interface is user-friendly, so you can turn simple pics into brilliant pieces of art with just a few mouse clicks. Its compatibility with the Aurora HDR plugin lets you expand the dynamic range of a photograph.
Creating HDR photos is amazingly fun and easy in Aurora HDR 2018.
Try Aurora HDR with 10% discount →
That means all possible light and dark details captured in one photo can be used to create amazingly creative images.
Make HDR Images with Photoshop Elements 14
Similarly to HDR processing in Lightroom, Photoshop Elements supports blending several exposure brackets into one image using Photomerge Exposure tool. The photo you get looks like an HDR image. How can do this?
Launch Photoshop Elements, open the photos, click on the Enhance drop-down and select Photomerge Exposure. Click Done and enjoy the result.
The result will be a nice photograph that you can share with your friends or continue editing until it looks great for you.
Make High Dynamic Range Pictures with Aurora HDR plugin
Aurora HDR Pro is a powerful app that takes your photo and turns it into a single HDR image. Its tone-mapping algorithm makes a natural and realistic effect with accordance of right conception of what HDR photograph is. A wide range of one-click presets, including signature presets by world famous photographer Trey Ratcliff, make creating beautiful images easy.
Launch Photoshop Elements 14 and open the photo. Right-click on it, select Skylum Software and Aurora HDR Pro. Take two more actions: click Create HDR and Apply.
For more artistic effects, use the right sidebar for changing colors, contrast, tone or even remove grainy noise in your images.
Advantages of PS Elements 14
- Forget that your camera is shaking. You'll be able to eliminate any ambiguities in one click.
- Eliminate the haze so the background in the photos will look as precisely as objects in the foreground.
- Follow the guided steps to add a motion effect to the dynamic images or resize the pictures.
- Use one of the five effects selected under the lighting, colors or the story.
- Highlight hair, fur and other delicate contours.
- Quickly find the people in the photos, the place where the pictures were taken, and the events that you captured.
- Create natural and dramatic photos with Aurora HDR Pro plugin.