Luminar is packed with outstanding tools and features. It has more editing tools than Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture and many other photo editing products. And the best part, it doesn't require a special learning to get perfect results with Luminar.
Here's a short summary of the key tools and features you'll find in Luminar.
- Adaptive user interface that you can adjust to your workflow.
- Workspaces that give quick access to the editing tools you need.
- One-click presets to quickly enhance your images.
- Dozens of photo filters to edit, enhance and fix your photos.
- Powerful object removal and clone & stamp tools.
- Crop and transform.
- Noise reduction.
- Layers with blend modes.
- Custom textures.
- Editing brushes and masking for the ultimate in selective editing.
- Non-destructive editing.
- Raw converter and processor.
- A History panel.
- JPEG, TIFF and other popular files support for the greatest flexibility.
- Plug-in and Photos extension support.
- Batch processing.
- Social sharing.
- And much more.
Watch a Luminar sneak peak video.